PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS
User Name
Password

'65 pontiac gto

g-man65's PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS Photo Gallery
'65 pontiac gto

hello...thanx for visiting...heres my baby, my $$ pit, one more rescued pontiac!! she's actually a lemans, or "cloat" as my buddy calls her, but only a real pontiac guy would know how to tell, besides, not being the real deal allowed me to not take a second mortgage to purchase!! made in the third week of december '64 at the fremont california plant, fontaine blue with dark blue interior, power brakes, steering, & antenna(long gone)...i have been all thru her, halting rust where i can for now with por15, have put in a new o.p.g. black interior, she has a '73 pontiac 350 motor with a fun to drive muncie m20...future winter projects: front discs, posi rear & decent gears...& someday, body & paint & more HP, LOL... "issues" as always, but i've got every little thing on the car to work....shes the 13th step !!!
g-mans 65-front.jpg

g-mans 65-front.jpg G-GTO2.jpg G-GTO3.jpg G-GTO4.jpg G-GTO6.jpg G-GTO7.jpg
Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.

Gallery Statistics
Member: g-man65
Created: 11-14-05
02:04PM
Last Modified: 06-10-06
03:52AM
Views: 1176
Comments: 3

Comments
Author Comment Date
Bird_Lady Nice! We had a 65. My hubby so it for next to nothing in 1980. Bad, bad hubby [doh] 08-25-06
harrygto love the 65 GTO 11-26-05
cwolf cool 11-24-05