PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

Old 06-23-07, 04:57PM   #1
Gach
Administrator

Default Cliffs High Performance

Cliff's Quote:

Just wanted to run a brief thread to clarify a few things. In recent months we have had customers contact us after using other shops for services, thinking they were using us and/or buying our products? In addition, many have bought parts and carburetors through other sources, then contacted us wondering how, when, where, and why they should use the items they purchased in addition to asking countless questions on exactly how to set up their carburetor.

I have always gone to great lengths to help customers, but have to draw the line on how far I can go with helping out, when a customer has purchased all of his items from another vendor, then wants us to help them put the peices together so that the carb will work correctly.

We wrote the book on q-jets, and are offering parts and services as shown in the book, and on our website. Other Vendor's have jumped on the bandwagon and are offering similiar products and services.

We sell our new book on q-jets, complete HP kits, complete fastener kits, shaft bushing installation kits, and offer many services such as heli-coil installation, shaft bushing installation/rebuilding throttle bodies, etc, in addition to complete carburetor rebuilding/recalibration/restoration and high performance work.

Our business is called Cliffs High Performance, not Cliffs Q-jets, or anything else. If you are NOT contacting us via our website at: http://www.cliffshighperformance.com/ , then you are not dealing with us or getting our parts/services.....thanks....Cliff End of quote.

Hey maybe Cliff's afraid of being sue by you know who. Rumor has it that
( Kevin ) Tin-Indain-Performace, was great help in helping Cliff set up his
old website. Which NOW can not be confused with HIS new website
I think what Cliff is saying that there are websites set up to look like his to trick customers into thinking they are buying from him, and dosen't
want to service stolen sales.

By the way it's rumored that Kevin Swaney at Tin Indian Performance ( which KRE is part owner of that company )
Gach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-07, 05:46PM   #2
mar3
the fallen

For the life of me, I can't see the diff between those two URL's...

edit: They both go to the same place...what's the link to the copy-cat or is that a no-no?
mar3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-07, 07:05PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Your right' they both went to the same place, to confusing so I edited
the second one out. The link to his old site is no longer available, and
for good reason.
Gach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-07, 02:14PM   #4
mar3
the fallen

You'll notice the title, "Grape Vine". A rumor can be about anything or anyone, nicht wahr?
mar3 is offline   Reply With Quote