Thx for the ideas guys. I went back to my datalog info and set carb back to the way that gave me a wideband reading that stayed between 11-11.5 at the hit of the throttle.
Went up one jet size all the way around
Checked the power valves. The rear was turned in about one full turn. I turned it out to 1.5 turns past flush. The front was out 1 turn. I also set it it at 1.5 out past flush,
Enriched the idle from mid 14's to mid-low 13's
Disabled the water/meth
The stumble is almost gone. I only did one little test hit so I'll know more tomorrow at the track. I'll reconnect the water/meth. If that is part of the issue Ill test the isolation solenoid.
Time to see what the tires think of 10 lbs boost. I also plan to add more timing little at a time.