PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> PC And Forum Help Section
User Name
Password

PC And Forum Help Section Having problems with the site? Having trouble posting pics?

sponser links

Old 03-06-12, 09:05PM   #1
bryan67gto

Default vendor section

OK just trying to figure out why you still have that section at the bottom. When Most of those companies you have listed want nothing to do with you or this site?? SO I guess to presume that a Vendor section aint going to be happening anytime soon. Or with any deals for members.
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-12, 03:29PM   #2
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan67gto View Post
OK just trying to figure out why you still have that section at the bottom. When Most of those companies you have listed want nothing to do with you or this site?? SO I guess to presume that a Vendor section aint going to be happening anytime soon. Or with any deals for members.
LOL, where the hell did you come up with that thorey. Dude...did you notice they all have adds on this site. You've been reading the bull sh.it from the idiots on PY to long. It's funny you say that because I've been told they get more business from PZ the any other site. Maybe because I got rid of all the drama queens. Besides if you click on anyone of the vendors section it links you right to the site. That's what their there for its not a Q&A.
Old 03-07-12, 07:51PM   #3
bryan67gto

becuase alot of other sites Im on in their Vendor section. List sales, offer group buys, have links to new products so forum members might get early purchase to name a few benifits that i see on other sites. i know there have been some posts from a few in other topic areas, But dont you think they should be here so they are easier to find. ??? You've had the 4 listed for months now with Coming soon as part of the heading with nothing else added. Just wondering what direction its going in if any?? Heck i got probably close to 50 Links to different Pontiac parts manufactuers or shops. Just thought with it being Winter time Or down time that this would of been time of year to get something added. Guess just suprised site isnt going anywhere sort of gotten stagnent. Good luck .
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-12, 09:54PM   #4
Gach
Administrator

I see your point, Hum ? I'll see if they are willing to offer specials.
Old 03-28-12, 07:09PM   #5
Ace-PPR
Engine Builder

I guess I am a madman because I actualy like Gach!! LOL!!! He has never done me wrong.

Ace
Old 03-28-12, 09:01PM   #6
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-PPR View Post
I guess I am a madman because I actualy like Gach!! LOL!!! He has never done me wrong.

Ace
Yup, you've always been open and HONEST! with me and never two face. Never ever once had a complaint about your services. That says allot! So I treat people how they treat me. I guess you can say we have the same goals.