PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 12-29-18, 07:09PM   #1
Gach
Administrator

Default PY May/needs start offering psychiatric help

Canít stop laughing, Best analogy ever.
Old 12-30-18, 04:20PM   #2
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
John Langer :.....Would lies about a product be people standing on their soap box screaming about how good a new, untested product is and claiming how great they are when they have never put a number on the board being promoted by people that have accomplished ZERO with Pontiac's? Asking for a friend on the east coast... On a side note, people still don't know your name...just sayin'.
Perfect!
Old 12-30-18, 04:34PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Psychiatric ward. LOL
Old 12-30-18, 07:23PM   #4
Gach
Administrator

No 1 problem for CV-1. Soap opera No one gives a shit about Kauffman or Butler accomplishments. Itís waaaay waaay out of reach of adverage guy. What gets the most respect is the N/A Heads Up Pontiac racers. PERIOD!

There is to this date ( 10 years later ) not ONE CV-1 N/A combo that could ever compete N/A in Heads Up Racing.

Not ONE CV-1 combo thatís even come close to the n/a hp of Mike Leech E-Head combo and back it up. If you canít beat a 20 year old E-Head design after 10 years of BS. Then shut the F.U.C.K UP.

Even When it comes to power adder Fulton CV-1 vs his old run of the mill E-Heads was embarrassing. People are more absorbent and allot smarter then then they think.
Old 12-31-18, 01:45AM   #5
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
John Langer: I said exactly what was told to me about a product... no second hand info. No lies, just the truth. Some people can't handle the truth.
Exactly and Bill or Jim called uncle Tony and threatened to sue.

You take your head to any head porter of Tonyís caliber and they will give you honest opinion.
Old 12-31-18, 12:15PM   #6
thomas flaherty

Who needs the help ???
thomas flaherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 01:46PM   #7
Gach
Administrator

The usual list of suspects in that thread. Same shit day in day out.
Old 12-31-18, 07:04PM   #8
Gach
Administrator

I canít stop laughing, you think Anderson Port development with apply for the job, what will Sonnyís do with out him, think Sonnyís will go bankrupt...LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A18765F0-8EA4-4E12-B289-EFFB6A734376.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	29541  
Old 12-31-18, 07:08PM   #9
Gach
Administrator

Kinsler better watch it. Pay back a Mífer if he got the job.

I can hear uncle Tony now, are you CV-1 guy who threaten to sue me,

Remember what D Morgan said to Mary Mondello, would you hire him absolutely not.
Old 12-31-18, 07:09PM   #10
Gach
Administrator

Iím pissing my pants...LOL
Old 12-31-18, 07:18PM   #11
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
kavin Poe : Not sure where you're getting your info from, but try not to assume things. My HP's did NOT come from Dave, so let's not bring him into this. I bought them bare from KRE. I had another shop do a mild port, clean up and assemble them. It doesn't matter by who, but evidently they didn't do things like Dan would have liked. So, after running them that year, I decided I wanted more. Over the winter, I pulled them and sent them to Dan. They flowed around 350 cfm when he got
Sooner or later the truth all comes out in the wash, so basically the HP heads that supposedly CV-1 made 153-163 more hp, were Less than stellar. Gee if they were a set done originally by Dan fill in the blanks.
Old 12-31-18, 08:02PM   #12
thomas flaherty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas flaherty View Post
Who needs the help ???
Sorry you misunderstood Who/Lou/You needs help ??? LOL
thomas flaherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 09:00PM   #13
Gach
Administrator

Nice try...sorry it went over your head. LOL
Old 12-31-18, 09:09PM   #14
Gach
Administrator

If you got a hour or two or three go read this thread and youíll get it. Someone made statement that fits tile of this thread. On PY should offer Psychiatric help

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=824785
Old 12-31-18, 09:22PM   #15
Gach
Administrator

At least once or sometimes every two months or so the CV-1 crowd needs attention whether itís negative or positive they crave it. 99.99% itís always negative. They wonder why they canít sell CV-1 heads. They donít get it, they are literally hated because of it. Iím literally flattered that Iím accused as number one down fall. Sad part itís been going on for the last 10 years.

Tom itís a must read, when you get bored read the whole thing, same players. Just different year. Stay tune for next episode.