PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

Old 11-15-17, 11:40PM   #16
71 GrandPrix SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
So just think the doctor who diagnosed that the prostate cancer was back is totally wrong. Here’s the deal every time a doctor recommends chemo he gets a $2000.00 kick back, from the drug companies. That’s a FACT!

Prostate cancer usually spreads the bones the symptoms are severe lower back pain, which I had none. I do however have arthritis in my lower back a lot of guys do too but that something that comes and goes away but not with prostate cancer that has spread to the bones. I know because my uncle had it and died with it. For the Arthritis when it flares up I take 800 of ibuprofen and it goes away. It only Flares up once in a while.
FACT: Most Drs today are worthless corporate whores that couldn't treat a cold let alone cancer without the permission of their pharmaceutical/insurance masters. They're discouraged from owning their own practices and instead need to be 'associated' to a large hospital or shell out incredible insurance premiums that a family Dr could never dream of. Direct quote from my doctor who treats my lower back.
71 GrandPrix SJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-17, 01:32AM   #17
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71 GrandPrix SJ View Post
FACT: Most Drs today are worthless corporate whores that couldn't treat a cold let alone cancer without the permission of their pharmaceutical/insurance masters. They're discouraged from owning their own practices and instead need to be 'associated' to a large hospital or shell out incredible insurance premiums that a family Dr could never dream of. Direct quote from my doctor who treats my lower back.
So ture
Old 11-16-17, 01:41AM   #18
Gach
Administrator

When I was getting my eyes examined and reading the chart, I kept seeing CV lol he said their no CV there...lol I said how about R A M...V...nope..lol
Old 11-16-17, 01:51AM   #19
sprint250
Moteesuh

I would not throw 'em all under the bus, but yes some of them have monster ego's ,get caught up in the paper chase and can make grave errors if they fail to properly consult with their colleagues . I've seen two doctors get into a verbal argument in a corridor right outside a patient's room within earshot of family members on what the course of treatment should be for a patient. Very unprofessional and not very reassuring to the family or the patient.
Just like any profession you have really gifted people and you have people that barely meet the minimum standards and just manage to get by and sometimes it comes at the expense of a person.
Its just bad news when they miss like that.
I've witnessed it personally a few times , one of them tragic.
The other times the diagnosing physicians at least had the smarts to consult with a more learned colleague when they figured out/admitted they did not know what they were encountering and the necessary corrections were made in time and the outcomes were good/happy ending. The system worked the way it is supposed to.
Old 11-16-17, 02:03AM   #20
sprint250
Moteesuh

Default Eye Chart For Dirty Old men

Well, I can see all the gals except for the last half dozen so I guess I'm not that old but on the other hand I don't exactly remember why I want to look at them in the first place......

The harder you look the harder it'll get......not to look

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Eye chart for DOM.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	29461