PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted
User Name
Password

Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted Remember - not all who view this board are members who have access to your E-mail address or PM. So post your Asking Price, Pics ,e-mail address, phone number, area code ( so one could get shipping cost ) and a good Description.

sponser links

Old 09-06-09, 01:07PM   #1
Allparts36
GRAND CHIEF

Smile FS:1981-1986 Grand Prix Front Bumper Near NOS:Plasma Cut Light Weight Design Race !!

NEAR KOKOMO,IN.46994 CALL PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE AS MOST OF THE TIME I CANT HEAR IT RING 1-574-699-1449

UP FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IS A 1985 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX FRONT BUMPER W/ BLACK MOLDING STRIP THE BLACK STRIP HAS ONLY TINY SCUFFS,IM SURE THEY WILL BUFF OUT WITH.NEAR NOS ITEM HERE!!

GM#1001428/10014328 FOR STRIP? ALMOST PERFECT CONDTION,BEATIFUL BLACK SOFT SUPPLE RUBBER STRIP RARE FIND IN ITSELF!!!

THE GM PART#10012943 FOR THE BUMPER ITSELF
THE FRONT BLACK STRIP IS 28" OR SO AND IS "V"MOLDED IN THE CENTER TO THE CONTOUR OF THE BUMPER.THE CLIPS AND STUDS ARE IN TACT PERFECTLY.
THE BUMPER IS IN SUPER SHAPE NOT A SINGLE DENT OR SCUFF ANYWHERE ON IT THAT I COULD FIND,THIS IS A SHOW QUALITY ITEM,ALMOST A NOS ITEM HERE!!!! WITH NO RUST ISSUES AT ALL ON CHROME AREAS !!!!! JUST ASK FOR MORE PICS AND GIVE EMAIL ADDRESS i WILL SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SEE THE QUALITY OF THIS NEAR NOS BUMPER..........

THERE IS A FEW AREAS OF SLIGHT SURFACE RUST ON BACK SIDE,SEE PICTURES OF SMALL AREAS.
THE FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN PLASMA CUT OUT TO LIGHTEN IT UP ,ABOUT !!! 30 POUNDS WAS CUT OUT !!! ,ALL ORIGINAL MOUNTING HOLES AND STUDS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE
THE BUMPER NOW WEIGHTS A LOT LESS THAN ANY FACTORY ORIGINAL YOU HAVE EVER LIFTED UP TO MOUNT...THIS LOOKS TOTALLY STOCK YET IS SUPER LIGHTENED TO MAKE YOUR CAR LIGHTER IN FRONT END TO HELP YOU GET THE TRACTION TO THE REAREND SUSPENTION!!!! TOTALLY REDONE NOW AFTER THE CUSTOM PLASMA MODIFICATIONS
THE PICTURES WILL SHOW THE QUALITY OF THIS HARD TO FIND NON-RUSTED "G BODY" 85' PONTIAC GRAND PRIX.
MAY FIT THESE MAKES AND MODELS : 2+2,GRAND PRIX AND POSSIBLE FIT 1981,1982,1983,1984 AND 1985 MAYBE EVEN 1986,1987 1988????

THE CONDITION OF THE CENTER STRIP IS GOOD,NO DEEP SCRATCHES OR CUTS,NICE NO CRACKS AND RUBBER IS FIRM AND WOULD MAKE A NICE DRIVER OR SHOW IF YOU WANTED TO POLISH IT WITH THE CORRECT COMPOUND.
GRAND PRIX, "G-BODY"
WINNER WILL RECEIVE !! EXACT !! ITEM AS PICTURED ONE (1)
MAY FIT OTHER YEARS? 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987
THISE CAME OFF OF MY 85' GRAND PRIX LE EDITION WITH ONLY 52K MILES (GARAGED MOST OF ITS LIFE) ON IT ,DONT LET THIS ONE GET AWAY NR AUCTION!
SWITCHING TO A FULL FIBERGLASS ONE OR I WOULD BE PUTTING THIS ON MY CAR FOR ITS LIGHTER WEIGHT PROPERTY'S..
Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	19986

Click image for larger version

Name:	287705887_o[1].jpg
Views:	343
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	19987

THANKS FOR LOOKING,AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING

SEE PICS FOR DETAILS

UPS GROUND SHIPPING OR FEDEX HOME DELIVERY?CAN YOU CAN DO A LOCAL PICK UP IF WANT TO SAVE SOME CASH ON SHIPPING OF ITEM

ASK QUESTIONS,ANY "ZERO BIDDER MUST EMAIL ME FIRST BEFORE BIDDING OR I WILL CANCELL THE BIDS.

SEE PICTURES FOR YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION..
!!!! INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS WELCOME !!!! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND YOUR NEED FOR YOUR APPLICATION USE. ITEM SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY OR REFUND/RETURN.

SEE MY FEEDBACK FOR MY REPUTATION ON WHAT ALL I HAVE SOLD OVER THE YEARS,I ALWAYS GIVE YOU AS MUCH INFO AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE SO YOU CAN MAKE A INFORMED DECISION.

!!!! CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE AD LIVE ON EBAY CURRENT PRICE IS $148.50?WOW,I WILL LET IT GO TO A PZ MEMBER FOR $195 PLUS SHIPPING/OR YOU CAN PICK IT UP WHAT EVER YOU LIKE? WHAT STEAL,IF A PZ PERSON WINS THE BUMPER I WILL THROW IN THE TWO LIKE NEW FRONT BUMPER GAURDS AS WELL FOR BEING A MEMEBER ON HERE !!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-...Q5fAccessories