> Member's Projects in progress
User Name
Password

Member's Projects in progress Show us what you're working on

sponser links

Old 09-06-05, 02:24PM   #1
A. X.

Exclamation Restoration Section

The Restoration Section has been cleaned out, and is now only for Current or Past Restoration projects. This means that we only want pics and info on your projects from start to finish. Not all the junk that was in here. The ones in here currently, are the kind of threads we are looking for. I did mine in a more detailed way, to give everyone an idea of what we are looking for in a restoration section thread.

If you have any questions on your restorations or just want to post a pic or two, do it in the appropriate forum relating to your car.
Old 09-06-05, 07:15PM   #2
55 Starchief

Mike, i have 300 pictures of the restoration of the 55 i tried to upload them to bryans FTP as each picture shows the sate of before and after the restoration. Whats the size limit on individual restoration threads?
Old 09-06-05, 07:45PM   #3
A. X.

You can upload them all if you need to, but I went through mine, and picked which ones to upload and which didn't really need to be. I didn't see a need to be too detailed. Check out my new thread to see how I did it. I just finished creating my restoration thread, so you can use it as an example if you like. :ax
Old 09-06-05, 08:24PM   #4
55 Starchief

Mike,
Wow nice job on both the restoration and the write up. It must have taken an age.
Old 09-06-05, 11:47PM   #5
A. X.

Just an hour to do the write up. Nothing better to do. All from memory. Uploading on this stupid dial-up was the biggest problem.