PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> ECM Heads up / Comedy Section
User Name
Password

ECM Heads up / Comedy Section Home of the fastest Heads up Pontiac's in the country "Caution may cause cases of BUTT HURT"

Old 11-30-17, 10:10PM   #16
Lil Jack
Drag Racer

331 point jump in the Dow today!
Lil Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 11:10PM   #17
Mb125

3.3 Gdp
Old 12-01-17, 12:07PM   #18
Lil Jack
Drag Racer

We all will be as fast as Billy if this keeps up
Old 12-01-17, 03:27PM   #19
Gach
Administrator

Trump must have made Canada pay for something, bet thatís why heís pissed at Trump.
Old 12-04-17, 12:53AM   #20
Mark G
Northern Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
Trump must have made Canada pay for something, bet thatís why heís pissed at Trump.
He makes the world a hateful place ..But his days are numbered .... Trump is a rotten human being he couldn't even fight for his own country. .. IMO .. Good luck tomorrow Lou..
3250lbs
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-17, 04:15AM   #21
Dragncar

Mark, not everyone agrees with all Trump does. The Tweets ect. But you pick a side, its politics. Trump puts America and American jobs first. We have watched the world bend us over for too long. The dems and republicans have sold us out. Turned the greatest country on earth, sold/ made products to sell to the world into a bunch of jobless consumers. We made the most and the best. Now we let our factories be boxed up and shipped to China. High tech ones. Shuddered our factories and moved them to Mexico. Nafta was a giveaway.
I never for a minute thought a illegal would be picked over me for a job. I was overqualified and he was picked. See, companies get a Mexican in HR since there are so many of them. And hire their own at our expense. We are sick of spics. And dont call me a racist either. My brother and sis are married to people from other countries who got here the right way. Illegals pour over the boarder and take what we have. Just being here means they have more rights than their own country. Then breed like RATS. Cant send them home if they have 3-4-5 kids in school. Poor kids, send them all back, I do not care. Our prisons are full of them, run by them. WHY?
Now, they have more rights in CA then we do. Kate Steinle was murdered and the prosecutors could not even bring up he was a 7 time felon who was deported 6 times. We would not get that, but he did. NOT GUILTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!F#$CK them. Get out!!!
Build the wall. Bring back our jobs. Give people hope.
We let your cheap Canadian lumber come over the border. That needs dealt with. USA and Canada should get together and make laws that we can not sell raw logs overseas. WE have all the timber. Japan and China have none. Why do we let them by logs and mill them over there. Make them buy LUMBER. It effects you too. Those illegals are not after tomato picking jobs anymore. After REAL ones and getting them. Highly paid and benefited water district type jobs. And these people on TV, never had a real job and act like they are just a "immigrants" and not "illegal immigrants" .
It seems our entire economy is based on holidays. Whats the next one so we can buy garbage made in china with 10 an hour jobs. Instead of making real things for people to buy so we can have real lives.
So, if you hate Trump I do not care. Most people in other countries hate him because he is trying to stop giving all our treasure away to them.
TOO BAD.
Dragncar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-17, 09:39AM   #22
JSPONT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
He makes the world a hateful place ..But his days are numbered .... Trump is a rotten human being he couldn't even fight for his own country. .. IMO .. Good luck tomorrow Lou..
Rotten how? He has given more money to charity then all those rich politicians combined. You think he is rotten because he wants to but America first?? Just remember with out a strong America, your country will be taken over in an instant. We are the world police, we don't like it but someone has to do it.
Funny, we are the strongest country, but are the youngest.
The people have spoken, we were tired of libtards like yourself and self interest groups, and put a business man in power to straighten shit out. Glad he is there.
Now if only I could get him to build a Canadian wall!!
JSPONT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 02:28AM   #23
Mark G
Northern Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPONT View Post
Rotten how? He has given more money to charity then all those rich politicians combined. You think he is rotten because he wants to but America first?? Just remember with out a strong America, your country will be taken over in an instant. We are the world police, we don't like it but someone has to do it.
Funny, we are the strongest country, but are the youngest.
The people have spoken, we were tired of libtards like yourself and self interest groups, and put a business man in power to straighten shit out. Glad he is there.
Now if only I could get him to build a Canadian wall!!
Phuck You .. you are really a phucking dumb ass Trump lover.. Well dumb ass his time in office is almost over.. .. Your a phucking dreamer most people I have met in USA were good people not douche bags like you.. Go drive your car into wall you phucken retard... ps I am done typing to a moron like you maybe you and Trump can get jail cells together..
3250lbs
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 09:14AM   #24
JSPONT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Phuck You .. you are really a phucking dumb ass Trump lover.. Well dumb ass his time in office is almost over.. .. Your a phucking dreamer most people I have met in USA were good people not douche bags like you.. Go drive your car into wall you phucken retard... ps I am done typing to a moron like you maybe you and Trump can get jail cells together..
Typical libtard!! you can not debate with facts! You see all the guys on here live hear, and like him, yet you are blind. You are the fool sir. I do not love Trump, I LOVE AMERICA.

PS- Right back at you, crash your car you dick, hope you hit a Moose so when it comes thru your windshield it shits on you.
You are the first Canadian I met that is a douche bag. Hell I even like the French Canadians better that you. Peace out ass hat.
JSPONT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 11:49AM   #25
Lil Jack
Drag Racer

Pontiac Power!!!
Old 12-05-17, 03:32PM   #26
Mb125

Go back in your Cuck shed and keep taking your blue pills
Old 12-07-17, 06:10PM   #27
Dragncar

Not sure I understand all the hate for Trump. Dont like everything the man does, but the other choice was the worst ever. now she is a person who needs to be in prison. Her and Bill. Them two and Obama( worst president in the last 100 years) Phucked this country up. Bill WAS a RAPIST, the real deal. Lefties/Libtards love the guy.
Trump, does what billionaires do. Trade up on the wife every few years. Has plenty of slutty gold digger trypes come up and sit on his lap, so he grabs a little couchi. Big deal, not the best thing in this world but he is not pulling out his junk, forcing himself on her and biting her lip causing a wound. He is a billionaire, I am sure the skanks pull it out for him.
He is doing what all us middle aged white folks have been silently screaming for. Trying to shut the door on all the illegals just showing up and taking what we have. Mark, have you ever had one of them pull out their fake, looks very real 50$ Social Security card and tell YOU, "see( as they flick their finger on it) I am just as GOOD AS YOU". Just a number they say, a piece of paper. I have, and it was not cool and foretold what was to come. That bitch, I know for a fact got here as a mule. A backpack full of heroin came with her. Now she stays. Married some dork I went to school with who had no chance of getting a decent looking local girl. Now she has her "anchor babies". Her dork husband and a real good job. Better than a lot of people I grew up with around here. The Mexicans get their feelers out, people get in power to hire them and there it stars. Word is out, they get hired and locals lose the opportunity because do not think for one second they do not take care of their own first.
Tell me this, all these Mexicans have this party for their female children when they turn 15. Its a big deal. A guy who I worked with, cleanup guy. Made maybe 13$ hour. Had a 20,000$$$ thats 20 phucking K for his little girls party. Hired security, catered, live band and all that. Drug money.
No one I know can afford that, but its normal for them.
GET THEM OUT !!!

I will ask you this Mark. What is wrong with making a law that says, if the name on your SS card does not match the number you can not legally pay them. That bitch I was talking about had a dead guys number with her name on it.
Libtards would call it RACIST. I call it justice.
Dragncar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 08:09PM   #28
Mb125

Just look at what happened to Kate Stienle.
That was an atrocity
No justice