PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Restoration and General Tech
> User Reviews
User Name
Password

User Reviews Reviews of Products by Real Users.

Old 02-13-07, 04:37PM   #1
flynbrian

Default Apple I-Pod shuffle

I just bought one a week ago for $78 at wal-mart This is one awesome little gadget it holds about 240 songs and has excellant sound. You download itunes into your computer then it takes all the music you have and makes a library for you. I been buying more music off the I-tunes store with a gift card I bought so I dont have to use my credit card.
I am going to buy a car stereo for my Monte Carlo that has the 1/8" jack input in front for the i-pod....This shuffle is the size of a small book of matches and will clip onto about anything with its built in clip. A Whole lot better than bringing cd's along for the ride.

The ear buds hurt my ears so I bought a set of sport headphones by Philips model SBC HS520 They go around the back of your head and sound great as well as very comfortable....They even have a cloth covered cord. They cost about $16 at Target.

The Headphones are decent but If I wanted to tune out the world I would go to Apples website and check out the noise cancelling headphones they sell. There is reviews to each model. Bose got a pretty bad rap...Compared to some other brands.
flynbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 05:10PM   #2
7T4TA

You could also use an FM Transmitter to utilize your current audio deck if desired but the quality isn't as nice as a hard-wired solution.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/