PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Restoration and General Tech
> User Reviews
User Name
Password

User Reviews Reviews of Products by Real Users.

Old 05-22-07, 12:37PM   #1
flynbrian

Default A new Polish cloth better than Microfiber!

Valco Cincinnati has released the new MAGIC MIX PERFECT POLISH CLOTH.

www.valco-cp.com I personally developed this cloth for Valco and I did the research and testing of it. This cloth is a non-directional optical grade fiber that leaves no scratches, no lint, its thin and does not pick up hard dirt or stick to your hands.
I have been doing professional grade metal polishing for awhile now...I discovered that even with the excellent Magic Mix metal polish that under very bright quartz halogen and mercury vapor lighting that I could see scratches left from microfiber cloths bigtime.
I found this material and tried it out....NO MORE SCRATCHES! I now have it available to everyone in a 12 count 12" by 17".
ON WELD racing wheels It typically takes one cloth to apply the polish....let the polish dry them use another clean cloth to remove the polish. The cloths can be washed. And the best part is the WELD drag racing wheels will look better than new and no longer have hazy spots or fine scratches in them....

You can use the cloths by themselves or wrap them around a microfiber since they are thin. The microfiber just makes it easier to hang onto.

Kinda like a swiffer pad for your car....Only better.

Use the Perfect polish cloth for applying waxes, use a banding technique. slightly dampen the cloth with water while quarterfolded. apply wax to cloth and spread around the edges of the body panels. The apply in straight lines from front to back the same as if painting. Go back after the wax hazes and wipe off in the same manner....You will be shocked.

No scratches!! No swirlmarks! Remember wax on wax off Karate kid style is bullsh*t way of waxing a vehicle and will leave swirls....Our cloths do even more to reduce the chance of swirls in any way along with proper technique.

These cloths are excellent for Motorcycle windshields, helmet visors, Eyewear, interiors, gauge faces, plastic lenses, dusting, waxing, polishing, storage of delicate parts, shipping of delicate parts, clean assembly, and much more in the house and shop.

I am really stoked that the company has finally listened to me and let me actually have major say in what/how this product is packed labeled and sold.

I have been able to sell tons of these cloths now to wheel stores and motorcycle parts distributors etc. and things are going well.

check out the website, once again www.valco-cp.com and look under the new products section.....the pictures are of our prototype bag...we are having a silkscreened bag printed and will be ready with the nicer zip-lock style bag in the next month or so. Currently its sold like in the picture.

There is 12 packs in a case and there is price breaks for volume! call 1-800-788-3865 ext.280 for special inquiries. eastern time. 8-5 or 513-317-4380 verizon cell. Credit cards welcome (no discover or Am/Ex)
flynbrian is offline   Reply With Quote