PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 03-30-18, 10:02PM   #1
Gach
Administrator

Default Every time I see Ram v head. Hilarious

I think of this song, sorry just had to copy this
Bet you Judeo George doesnít get it.

https://youtu.be/jlRdcEmcatw
Old 03-30-18, 11:29PM   #2
turbo louie

I wonder if he's sending a message to someone. You know its going to make waves over there....
Old 03-30-18, 11:39PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Everyone gets it, well except a few. GTO George is in love with Ram V heads. It kind of reminds me what Marcella said about CV-1.
Old 03-30-18, 11:41PM   #4
turbo louie

It will be funny to hear what George says...
Old 03-31-18, 12:01AM   #5
Gach
Administrator

Oh yeah..LOL Stan be in there with his formulas... Coefficiency on a pushrod tube...LOL
Old 04-01-18, 04:40PM   #6
Gach
Administrator

I can’t stop laughing

Quote:
Lil Jack: those RAV heads better hurry up and do something this year or they will end up in the Pontiac trash bin next to the CV1 heads.
GTOGEORGE: The A pitta me of stupidity, 4 gals of fuel for every run, when I grow up I want to be just like GTOGEORGE. Have the most expensive bracket racing car in the world.

Trashing a dead man accomplishments, ( Mike Leech ) what ass hole.

Heading for the 7’s GONE from his signature.
Old 04-05-18, 05:31PM   #7
Gach
Administrator

Scott70, what you donít have the balls to voice your opinion here. Your a member here, are you a Coward !! Or just a ????? who knows youíll get the trolls on PY to go along and make you feel better. LOL.

Whatís it say about a person that makes remarks on another site knowing that person canít respond on that site. Itís called being a COWARD!

( I Donít visit that site offen ) bull shit ! Your log on to this site almost everyday.
Yeah I copied the tile, why because Marcella gets it about Ram V head, so does 99%. Itís a good laugh. To watch a bunch of Fíing liberals who wouldnít say shit if the had a mouth full.. about a bogus product.

Itís makes me laugh to watch you guys come here and read my every word then go cry on PY, Probably the only traffic the race section gets, is you troll, one lies and the other one swares to it.

Troll...couldnít contribute any useful information if your life depended on it, see if you fit in

TROLLS

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.