PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 06-12-18, 07:58PM   #1
Dragncar

Default PY down ?

Is PY down for maintenance ? Computer times out when trying to go there. Brother has same issue.
Dragncar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-18, 08:11PM   #2
Hooter
Goatroper

Seems to be down.

65 Lemans - 521, T400, 3.70 gear, 3770 lbs. Street car.
Hooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-18, 08:18PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Yes it’s down happens from time to time, issues come up that eventually has to be addressed.

Why you missing Stan, slowbird and the rest ...who just love picking everything you say apart...LOL

Hold on baby because there’s big changes coming to PZ, that’s been in the works for quite a while. Last chemo treatment tomorrow. Then I can concentrate devote some time to making PZ great again. Then slowly but surely changes are coming to PZ.
Old 06-13-18, 01:35AM   #4
Dragncar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
Yes itís down happens from time to time, issues come up that eventually has to be addressed.

Why you missing Stan, slowbird and the rest ...who just love picking everything you say apart...LOL

Hold on baby because thereís big changes coming to PZ, thatís been in the works for quite a while. Last chemo treatment tomorrow. Then I can concentrate devote some time to making PZ great again. Then slowly but surely changes are coming to PZ.
Them two.....right. One non racer who "lies in wait" for people then tries to pawn off his numbers that no one asks for.
Other is now a non racer, done.
Old 06-13-18, 03:07AM   #5
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Them two.....right. One non racer who "lies in wait" for people then tries to pawn off his numbers that no one asks for.
Other is now a non racer, done.
Best quote I every heard, I wouldnít take advice from someone who keeps blowing his shit up.. priceless and true.
Old 06-13-18, 08:52AM   #6
SikGoat
ECMTTFMF'S

I think the ECM thread kicked a rod out the side of PY
4.59 @ 160mph @ 3715lbs
SikGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 09:04AM   #7
turbo louie

That place as really taken a dive in the past year or so.. Thats what happens when you favor other members more then others....
Old 06-13-18, 02:17PM   #8
Dragncar

When you have Stan, Twin ,Bruce the CV triplets. Then sb and George..................... .......... my head hurts.
There are plenty of good folks, but you have to listen to vomit to get to them.
Old 06-13-18, 03:14PM   #9
Gach
Administrator

Hereís what gets me their all doing the same thing I got acuse of, they lobbied to bann me from the race section. They can say anything the want about me knowing I canít respond, nice !! Hon !! The bad news is their dragging race section down the ?????.

They hate fact I know all the dirt they are trying to control the way people think,
and see others. The race section is like a Cesspool. B-man a good Monitor but I think his hands are tied because of the politics involved and consent threads of law-suits. Pretty sad when the owner/producer needs to use law suits, the products resualts speaks the loudest.

Instead of being happy for someone whoís finally after years trying to move up they are taking it as braging instead of those thinking about doing it learning.
Old 06-13-18, 04:33PM   #10
Dragncar

The glorious thing about it is the CV Patrol that got you banned. Then you were proved right with the head explosion.
The sad thing about it is good people got taken for a ride. I just wish the others would have came forward. They probably think it is not worth their time to get threatened.
They still have kind of won.
Chief was their last hope. That head is done. Who is going to buy it now ?
If Chief ran it and was successful it would save the head. Lots of kids hang on his every word.
Interesting you don't hear of him talking about his new bullet like the others do.
I hear that pic posted with the mocked up block was Twins.
We will see if that 572 becomes a reality. I doubt it ever does. Bet all it is is one of those Molnar 4.65 forged cranks Twin likes.
Bragging ? Not much of a bragger. Some guy, a accomplished one made a crack about my invisible or fake engine. Like I am lying or something. All this hard earned money spent was in my head. I went off on him a little.

I dont want to be like anyone else. I will be myself and that is different than most.
No plans on getting 900+ HP and going as fast as it will go. Then you can either go faster, which is really,really fast and VERY expensive . Have to decide on spending even more money on a hobby, bracket racing at a high level which does not get you much.
A 900HP engines does not make 900HP with a 1050 on it. Even less with a HP1000 and less yet with a 850 on top. Then I have the Dale Cubic.
I have all the carbs and adapters and even might pick up a wide port BOP just to do something different. Bet it takes some of the hit and HP out vs the Tiger. Huge plenum.
I know I will have to deal with the CV Patrol and Team Dildo at PY every time I post a number with it. They will call into question the HP if I don't run the 900+ at the track. Might not ever because I might not ever try, who knows.
But its my car, my engine and I will do it my way. I don't want to run a 8 whatever and get bored and quit racing. I can do it in increments and have fun. I like to tinker, try different things. Keeps my mind occupied.
And 10.00 lets me run Pro and Super Pro at the same time. Double racing, I do it every race only this will give me the advantage in Pro.
Old 06-13-18, 05:49PM   #11
turbo louie

PY is back...