PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 11-29-18, 09:13PM   #1
Mr.Pontiac

Default PRI Here i come!!

Read alot about it, looks like i am going. Hope its as good as they say it is. Sure hope i see alot of new products for the pontiac,s. Ill let you know about the trip later. Anybody else going let me know.
Mr.Pontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-18, 10:41PM   #2
Gach
Administrator

I thought you have to have a invite to go ? Or be some kind of a dealer.
Old 11-30-18, 01:13AM   #3
thomas flaherty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pontiac View Post
Read alot about it, looks like i am going. Hope its as good as they say it is. Sure hope i see alot of new products for the pontiac,s. Ill let you know about the trip later. Anybody else going let me know.
Correct me if Iím wrong but you posted like 2 years ago you went to the show. I sure of this. Did you go ??? Your words above ( Read alot about it ) makes me think you never been there. Thank you for the help with a qjet
thomas flaherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 04:33PM   #4
Mr.Pontiac

I could not make it 2 yrs ago. personal problems, trying this yr. Gach, not that i am aware of.
Old 12-02-18, 07:37AM   #5
Steve C
Verified User

Can anybody attend?

It's trade only, so you must prove you own, manage or represent a racing business or professional race team. Race fans are not admitted.

Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 10:13AM   #6
Mr.Pontiac

Cannot see why anybody cannot attend, look at there advert. everyone is there.young to old. I signed up as a retired machinist, recieved tickets about a month ago.
Old 12-02-18, 11:40AM   #7
Steve C
Verified User

Frequently Asked Questions

http://www.performanceracing.com/tra...dex/faq_2.html
Old 12-02-18, 01:00PM   #8
Steve C
Verified User

Related ?

Engine Builder Magazine

The independent voice of the professional engine building industry. To help automotive machine shops, custom engine builders and large-scale engine remanufacturers diversify and thrive in this challenging environment. Free print subscription requires that you meet certain qualification criteria.

The irony is anyone can make up a company name and title then subscribe.

Old 12-02-18, 01:42PM   #9
Gach
Administrator

Thanks Steve thatís kind of what I thought
Old 12-02-18, 02:51PM   #10
sprint250
Moteesuh

If you want to receive ads/updates from any manufacturer or organization all you have to do is represent yourself credibly.

They will be more than happy to send you their technical information,service bulletins, and sales brochures & sales representatives. LOL

Some organizations ,especially companies that claim all their stuff is proprietary,have a two tiered process for that now. They have their general information side and they will have their service representative/ dealer/distributor side which requires a verified account and log in password.
In those cases you cannot do business directly with the company. You have to go through their authorized dealer & factory service representative networks.
Old 12-09-18, 12:34AM   #11
Mr.Pontiac

Just got it from the show and i must admit the most fun and most parts i have seen in a buiding at one time. More aluminum heads than you can even imagine.Chevy, Ford, Chrysler naturally. Never seen so many connecting rods, piston manufacturers in my life. Seems like oil improvemants are pushed to the max with brans i never heard of with great promises. Valve grinding machines, block machines, water cutters of all kinds. Funny i turned up one isle and standing right next to me Jason Line and his side kick. then another isle top fuel drivers where there. Wow. I decided to get a drink and who,s standing right in front of me at the doorway, John Force and Robert Height. Super Kool. One show everyone should attend. Blew me away, street outlaw boys where there to talking smack about the chevy truck. Friigid temps did not hurt show at all. It was jammed packed. electronic fields is totally unreal with things that i can,t explain. Plenty of hot girls to!! Had a blast!!! Feet are soar, hitting the easy chair.
Old 12-09-18, 12:48AM   #12
Gach
Administrator

Gald you had good time, did you buy any of those young chicks a drink...LOL
Old 12-09-18, 10:31AM   #13
Mr.Pontiac

Gach, i walked from 8:45 in the morning untill 5:15 in the afternoon, you know i did not see one of those girls eat or drink anything. Talk about restraint. Funny one of the biggest discussions i have around home is about sex does not sell parts and why do older men look at younger girls but throw a young pretty girl in front of any booth and 30 men run to them like they just lost there 1 st born. lol Indy did show me one thing, cars come ahead of people, cross the street at wrong time and you will get hit. Fast moving pace, nobody has recard for humans. Oh ya I usually drink 1 beer a day, 7.00$ a pop had me drinking ice tea!! lol
Old 12-09-18, 01:34PM   #14
Gach
Administrator

The funny part is women dress that way to impress other women. I have three daughters. All older now, youngest 34. Listening to the talk over the years.