PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 02-10-07, 12:23AM   #1
A. X.

Exclamation Have you been Banned from PZ?

Some people are just so dense, it makes me wonder how in the hell they found this site to begin with. Take the spineless coward, Doug Christie, aka OldGoat. He comes to PZ, calls my moderators fascists and insults them for the way things are done here. He receives an infraction for his BS, which is basically a slap on the wrist. Being the bitter fool that he is, he does exactly as I said he would, and ran to PY to cry foul. Only Doug Christie is more of a gutless coward than I could have imagined. He instead attempts to humiliate one of my moderators in some thread. Why? Because he's too stupid to realize the difference between being banned and being given an infraction. Maybe it's because he's so bittered by his pathetic existence, that he finds comfort in attacking people who did nothing to him. Maybe it's because he doesn't have the balls to come to me, the only person with the power to ban his loser ass, and plead his case. Maybe it's impotence. Yeah, that's probably part of it. Truth be told, no one really cares why! It's the fact that he did!

Here's the thing, I see this kind of sniveling, whining ass bull shit all the time. Every time someone gets banned or punished for doing something stupid on some website, they run to another website to piss and moan about it. Some are so freakin' full of themselves, that they'll even create their own websites so they can bash the ones that banned them. Personally, I'm ******* sick of it. If you ******* people want to bash one another, beat up on one another, or start shit with one another, you can do it some place else. That crap is NOT welcomed here! If any of you have a problem with it, you can turn your yellow asses around and follow Doug Cristie to PY and cowardly attack us for it.

Oh yeah, and for attacking one of my moderators on another site, because of something that happened here, Doug Christie has officially been banned from Pontiac Zone. Now he can run to PY and piss and moan all he wants. Maybe someone will feel sorry for his sniveling sissy ass, and give him something to suck on.
Old 02-10-07, 12:31PM   #2
Sandman
Air America

i had a run in with Doug on py... he is one of 2 people on my ignore list on py,,, the ahole started making fun of my 65gto conv and started calling it a piece of sh!t.

that was before i did all the bodywork on the goat,, now its makes his car look like a piece of sh!t lol

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2371/92ak3.jpg

Last edited by 55 Starchief : 02-10-07 at 01:11PM. Reason: Picture to damn big
Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-07, 06:33PM   #3
Voice Of Reason

Lightbulb

I think some folks need to act like men and get a thicker skin.

It's only a bunch of typed words on an internet message board, fer crissakes.

Mike, I say you let him back on here and allow him to jump up and down and yell about anything he'd like.

In time, when nobody wishes to engage him, he'll stop.

Sandman: DID you car look like sh!t before you started?

Next.
Voice Of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-07, 06:35PM   #4
ManicMechanic

Someone else seems to need to go into the ban bucket...
ManicMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-07, 06:44PM   #5
Voice Of Reason

Question

Why so?

Are there rules being broken?

I didn't think so.
Voice Of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-07, 06:58PM   #6
FIREDup6975

Well now aren't you just the clever one!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wanna try that again???
Old 02-10-07, 07:02PM   #7
Scott M

Question

Try what again?

Your point?
Old 02-10-07, 07:09PM   #8
Sandman
Air America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason View Post
I think some folks need to act like men and get a thicker skin.

It's only a bunch of typed words on an internet message board, fer crissakes.

Mike, I say you let him back on here and allow him to jump up and down and yell about anything he'd like.

In time, when nobody wishes to engage him, he'll stop.

Sandman: DID you car look like sh!t before you started?

Next.
how can a 65gto in any cond look like a piece of sh!t? he was all upset that i killed a mouse with a cutting torch, so he started out making personal attacks on me, in my eyes typing something is just like saying it in person,,, but i can see how some people can change personalties over the Internet, but whatever, to each his own, thats why theres an ignore thing on the forums.
Old 02-10-07, 07:42PM   #9
A. X.

Actually Scott, you did break the rules. You can't have multiple accounts, bud. LOL! You guys kill me sometimes. You should know I'm smarter than your average internet forum administrator. I actually know how to use the tools available to me on these forums. Like the Multiple Account Detector that automatically locks out multiple account users.
Old 02-10-07, 08:01PM   #10
ManicMechanic

He's so desperate for attention...
ManicMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-07, 08:56PM   #11
Scott M

Thumbs down

Not from the likes of you.

And, speaking of rules, Manic Mechanic: your above posts stand in violation of #7.

Please put me on your "ignore" list.

Thank you.
Old 02-10-07, 09:02PM   #12
Scott M

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. X. View Post
Actually Scott, you did break the rules. You can't have multiple accounts, bud. LOL! You guys kill me sometimes. You should know I'm smarter than your average internet forum administrator. I actually know how to use the tools available to me on these forums. Like the Multiple Account Detector that automatically locks out multiple account users.
Mike:

Nobody's insulting your intelligence. I signed up previously with one account and forgot about it. After continually insulting the plethora of brain-dead retards over at P4P and getting the boot there, I signed up here with this name.

If you wish to delete one account, please do so. However, upon review of the "forum rules", I can find nothing that supports your claim against multiple log in IDs.

I'm not sure why multiple IDs seem to cause folks such trouble.
Old 02-10-07, 09:59PM   #13
A. X.

Just because the rules aren't written, doesn't mean they don't exist. If I had to go through and list every rule that could possibly come up, I would have a page a mile long of rules that not even I could remember. The multiple user thing doesn't bother me, and I normally reverse it when someone is caught in it's trap.
Old 02-10-07, 10:37PM   #14
kaysersuzuki
eastbound and down

keep up the good work ax
Old 02-10-07, 11:32PM   #15
FIREDup6975

Nice sig Ron.