PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 08-09-18, 01:12AM   #1
Gach
Administrator

Default Heading For The 7ís

So did it happen, or one pulley short...?
Old 08-09-18, 01:46PM   #2
J2H4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
So did it happen, or one pulley short...?
I think George was close........closer than Little Jack has ever been at Norwalk?

However I'm thinking LJ isn't sucking hind tit anymore with those VED heads now. Maybe even give Billy a run?????

At least still in my book!
J2H4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 03:51PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2H4 View Post
I think George was close........closer than Little Jack has ever been at Norwalk?

However I'm thinking LJ isn't sucking hind tit anymore with those VED heads now. Maybe even give Billy a run?????
8.06 so close but no banna. The thing about George he had it his sig for like 8’s years... finally took it out. Problem he criticizes everyone else, when his back against the wall, all you hear is, I’m a just a bracket racer. It’s too obvious he’s a Kauffman nut hugger. Every post is slanted in that direction, it’s obvious the ECM is no fan of the Kauffman’s and that eats away at George. Jack and Silkgoat would’ve been running Warp 6 heads but they refused to sell them to him.

George knows ECM no fan of CV-1’s so George jumps at every opportunity to criticize and kind of defend CV-1 only in his mind to make ECM boys look bad. It’s a game he plays. George is just full of himself the things he’s said in past don’t believe in degreeing cam, why check tire pressure, then the slow Motion video of his car leaving the starting line, kind of tell the story of his lack of both knowledge and experience. I mean I still like the guy, he’s a character.
Old 08-09-18, 04:07PM   #4
Gach
Administrator

The race between Fulton and LilíJack will never happen, Fulton going have to find .5 tenths. Wink.
Old 08-09-18, 07:27PM   #5
J2H4

I have seen you 2 bicker back and forth that's you guys deal.

George helped a good friend of mine out at the track when he was in need with a starter.
At that point George was A OK in my book.

As far as the ECM boys go. Once I finally met them at the track I realized they are the same group of people more or less that I hang with. They cut up,talk the same trash I do with my buddies at the track and I think they are good guys.A group of characters that's for sure but good guys.

As far as the cv-1 guys e headed guys whatever that's their deal too I removed myself from all that. The guys that know me have my number if they need help with anything I'm always willing to help.

At least still in my book!
J2H4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 09:23PM   #6
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
As far as the ECM boys go. Once I finally met them at the track I realized they are the same group of people more or less that I hang with. They cut up,talk the same trash I do with my buddies at the track and I think they are good guys.A group of characters that's for sure but good guys
I found that to be so true....canít judge people by whatís said on the internet.
Old 08-11-18, 10:58AM   #7
Lil Jack
Drag Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2H4 View Post

Actually there is a video of me on YouTube at Norwalk going 8.04@171

George doesnít know what he is talking about.
Lil Jack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-18, 01:23PM   #8
Gach
Administrator

And that was with E-heads !