PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted
User Name
Password

Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted Remember - not all who view this board are members who have access to your E-mail address or PM. So post your Asking Price, Pics ,e-mail address, phone number, area code ( so one could get shipping cost ) and a good Description.

sponser links

Old 04-02-09, 11:18AM   #1
598TransAm
Pump Gas'r

Default Guy here in Houston area selling 69 Firebird $7000

Found this on our local message board. The guys was setting it up for a race car. Sounds like it could be a good buy. Wish I had $7000 just laying around. If needed I would check it out for a fellow board member.

"Subject: 1969 Firebird For Sale

Author:
Bill
[Edit] Date Posted: 21:34:40 04/01/09 Wed
1969 Firebird. NO dents or rust. Car has been garage kept for the last 20 yrs. Car can be used as a strip car or easily converted into a street car. Included with this car is many many extras to make a drag car. Many of the parts included are brand new high dollar items purchased from Jegs. This car has NO motor in it. I do have a high performance motor for the car that I am selling separately, but I would consider selling as a package. The interior is set up as a drag car, with aluminum door panels and one Harwood racing seat. The car has a 12 point cage, it has Lexan glass front and back, I also have a factory back glass. The door glass is factory glass. The hood is fiberglass as well as the cowl panel and trunk lid which is new. The fenders are brand new also. The rear end is a big 10 bolt with a 4.88 Richman gear, mini-spool and Strange axels. It has a Jegs aluminum inspection plate with the main cap support bolts. The car IS mini-tubbed, it has factory leaf springs and QA1 coil over that have been moved to the inside. It has weld-in sub-frame connectors, drive shaft loop, Hirsch line locks, factory disc brakes, power steering gear box on the car, but I also have a manual gear box to go with it. Also included is an aluminum radiator, electric fan and Jaz over flow bottle, a one gallon fuel cell mounts in the front, and 8 gallon fuel cell mounted in the trunk. A big Mallory electric fuel pump with the big Mallory aluminum fuel filter. I have (2) 20 ft. sections of steel braided 3/8" fuel line. I also have a Holley blue pump to mount in the front for the NOS. I have most of the fuel line ends that are new Russell. I have new Moroso springs for the front. It also has the big Autometer monster tach with shift light and tell-tell button. I have a painless fused control switch panel and wiring kit, still in the box. A B&M pro ratchet shifter for a powerglide, still in the box. Two sets of five point harnesses. The car is set up for a small block Chevy with motor plates. I have the aluminum front plate and the steel mid plate brand new. I also have a transmission cooler and a BG fuel regulator with fuel gage. The lower front balance for the parking lights is missing and the bumper filler for the top is missing. It has 3 1/2" Weld five stars on the front and 12" on the back, with 29 10.5 Mickey Thompson slicks, brand new. AGAIN, this car was being built for the drag strip, it DOES NOT have a motor in it, but I do have one that I am selling separately but I'm willing to accept a descent offer for the car and motor. I also have a power glide transmission with brake that I am selling separately.
I can email photos upon request.
For more information call 281-433-1657 ask for Bill or email.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: 1969 Firebird For Sale

Author:
bill (Tracey Johnson)
[Edit] Date Posted: 21:40:32 04/01/09 Wed
Sorry I forgot to post the price of the Firebird and my email. The price is $7,000.00 and the email is : traylynn71@sbcglobal.net so let me know if you are interested and thanks.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]"
Old 04-02-09, 08:51PM   #2
598TransAm
Pump Gas'r

Well I asked to see some pics for a friend. Well he emailed me back and said his wife made a mistake about the price. The correct price is $9,500.00 obo. Here are the pics of the car. Looks like quite a bit of work has been done but I think the asking price is way to high.
Old 04-03-09, 04:06PM   #3
gto65lvr
Pontiaholic

curious to see where are the pics?
73 Firebird TA clone 4speed
gto65lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-09, 09:12PM   #4
598TransAm
Pump Gas'r

here is what he sent me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version