PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
Engine Tech
> Grape Vine - General Discussion
User Name
Password

Grape Vine - General Discussion Shop Talk - Bench Racing, No political or religious topics are allowed.

sponser links

Old 06-25-17, 03:59PM   #1
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

Default Well out again.

Yep, I got kicked off the PY site again for something I guess I said but no one will answer my request to know what was said. The admin. over there is a real piece of work. I don't know what I did to get on his bad side but at this point I don't care anymore as the owner of PY Eric Casperson doesn't seem to care what his admin does to the people who buy form PY. I don't know if he just doesn't care or just thinks no matter what he will keep making the big bucks from the others who just buy from PY or don't use the site. I was off for about a year & got back on after a LONG talk with Eric, but here it is again, I'm back off & now ERIC won't answer my requests for why & won't answer my request to contact me so we can talk about this AGAIN. The mod. he has must really be up ERICS ass to be able to almost ruin the site by his continual misuse of his so called power. If you don't agree with something he likes bang your gone. No reason & definitely, you don't get to see what it was because he takes the post out right away so only he can see it & when you do complain all you get is either more time off or like me AGAIN gone forever. I understand someone has to do his job but NOT the way he does. He must be a very pitiful person that he has to get his jollies out of kicking people off the site. This guy whoever he is I believe has no life & is very lonely & in need of something that makes him feel as though he has power. This is the kind of person who has no power in his real life so he has to show his ass in this way. Such a poor person he must be. I would guess to that he says he has friends but in real life he has people who tolerate him , but behind his back he is constantly bad mouthed. Well enough of this, I love this site & as I have said in the past I hope that everyone that is over on that other site starts to understand & comes over here. I also hope that some of this gets to Eric so he understands that form now on I don't care what they have & for any amount I will NEVER spend another penny at PY no matter what the price & even if it's lower priced then others. Until I get a written apology from the ass who is the mod. over there & it is printed in that site so all know how he is. I also hope that others will follow me to this site & will also stop using PY for any parts they may sell. Eric this is in your ball park now. You know how to get a hold of me & I know you or you have some one watch this site so it's now up to you. You have let this go on for to long, it's no time for that person to be gone.
rexs73gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-17, 05:44PM   #2
Gach
Administrator

Cass ( Chris ) is the owner of the PY board, he no longer owns PY, he sold that to Ames Performance, over a year ago. Eric I believe is the admin of the board.

I had a long talk with Cass a few days after he sold PY, I'm bann from the Race section only. I had called him to fine out whether or not the rumor was true that he sold PY parts business.

The subject came up about me being banned from the race section, he put it very simpley . He views PY board like a Club...I'm not in it...LOL. Your out of it.

The Club doesn't like it if you question anyones product or results of those who have used it. Read on and I think you'll get the picture. The owner of CV-1 did sew me twice.

Old 06-25-17, 06:14PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

There's a couple little clicks on PY...same 10 or so people who post on a daily basis. Same bull sh.it day in day out ! You have the Kauffman click then CV-1 click. Their like butt buddies. Then you have the Genuine Pontiac guys who just want honest answers on products but god forbid you question results.

That's why I started this board, unfortunately those clicks spilt over to PZ, so yes allot of them who out right made sh.it up With fales statements are banned. For most of us this is just a hobby, and the only sauce of information now that the Pontiac magazines are gone. Unfortunately this has set the tone for the last 15 years and so much is changed in the Pontiac hobby. The boards have become a political nesting place, there's so many different views and I think most have grown tired of something they now think they can't change and have just moved on.
Old 06-27-17, 01:22AM   #4
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

After several messages to Eric about this problem he did answer me today by saying he saw the post, which I asked to see also & he said I trashed someone in the for sale section or made some remark about someones parts , but he didn't include the post so I could see it to. I did respond to him & asked to see the post as I believe it was just something old that was dragged up to give them a reason to ban me again. I asked him to show me the post & i don't really expect to have it sent to me because I know it was something they used just because I was answering questions to guys who needed real answers & not just a bunch of fake numbers from someone who just wants to show their ass with a bunch of made up numbers. When someone asks me a question about something as in this site I give them the answers that I know & if I don't know I will try to find out & if I can't I'll find them someone who does know the correct answer. I have found that the people on that other site tend to make up a lot of stuff to cover up what they don't know & thats why a lot of guys are so confused about our hobby. I hate when someone tells someone else a complete story about a simple question that is in need of straight forward answer. Not one filled with a bunch of B.S. & numbers that mean nothing to guys who aren't mechanical engineers. That site was a good site but has gone down hill over the last 8-10 years with the guys who just want to TRY to impress those who just want their question answered. I don't know everything but when it comes to 73 GTO's I because I have had mine since new , I can say I do know a lot & hope I can give good answers to good questions. I think those I have helped over the years can say that to. I really don't feel bad about being out on that site but the parts section WAS good but that to has gone down hill to. I love my 73 GTO & I love the Pontiac hobby along with those who are also on this site , but I am fed up with the B. S. over there & tried of trying to fit in , which I will never as I'm not that good at kissing ass. I hope this site stays good & with the guys who love their cars as much as I do. Rex Lee Carpenter.
Old 06-30-17, 05:59PM   #5
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

Default Found out why.

I finally got Chris at that other site that I have been banned again for ever to tell me why I was out again. The reason is really chicken shit. Sorry fro the words but thats the only way to describe it. A guy on the engine part had said something about the 670 heads & how they were the very best head Pontiac ever made & that he had CC'ed them & found them to be , I don't remember what the CC's were & that they were a certain number, which was probably close, but I made the comment that I wonder how he got a correct reading, LOL with all the dirt & rust on them. The pic's of the heads he said he was using were , well looked like he had just pulled them out of a junk pile. All rusty & very dirty with crusty stuff all over them. I was told because of me trashing the post is why I was banned. I don't know about anyone else but , I would have asked that if the guy would have been standing right in front of me. I didn't see anything wrong with that comment. I did tell Chris he was being to overly political correct & far to sensitive over that post. I also told him not to worry about me on his site as if they are going to be like that I didn't want to be a part of his site. Plus I would never buy anything from him again. I don't buy a lot but what I do buy is still money in his pocket & that I would let all know about this chicken shit attitude. Thanks for letting me rant but what your reading is the way it happened & happens to a lot of us on that site. Good riddens for bad sites. We have a great one here.
Old 06-30-17, 09:24PM   #6
Gach
Administrator

The way I read it they don't want any comments in the for sale adds. There's been more then a few guys banned because of it. Ask Mr Pontiac, he was banned for same reason. In a way I kind of agree with them on that. It's A buyer beware situation. You'll notice there's allot of PM exchanged, comments can hurt a sale. I think a stern warning with comments edited, with a guarantee of a 30 day suspension if it happens again. I've never had that problem in the for sale section here.
Old 07-01-17, 01:59AM   #7
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

I have to retract my last statement, my post to & about the heads & the amount of CC's was in the tech section not the for sale section. The guy was trying to say as I had said the 670's were the best heads ever, & something I forgot is that he really didn't seem to have a clue , but I never said anything about the fact that he said that the 670's were as he said the best Closed Chamber heads. If I was going to get down on him I would have blasted him about that & not about how he was able to CC the heads as dirty as they were. Most know or should because it has been said time & time again that the 670's were the 1st open chamber heads that pontiac made or used in their production cars. I do agree with you about being in the for sale sections as I had it happen to me a few times on that other site but no one was ever banned or even told to stop when it was my post. I even posted to the Mod. about it a few times & it went unanswered. I guess I'm just not one of the click. Even when someone blasted me for saying something on here & took it over to that site & I got banned then, & it wasn't even something I posted on that site. Go figure. But as I say this is a great site & glad I found it a while ago & am here. Thanks
Old 07-01-17, 02:05AM   #8
Dragncar

Yes, they DO NOT LIKE IT when you "bash" a for sale item. I have had a few posts deleted for questioning some 6K for RAII head price.
Asked B-Man about it and he explained why. Said I could get suspended for it.
Even had one deleted where some guy was asking 100$ for a T1 intake. Hard to sell those piles of junk. All they are good for is the crossover for a Tomahawk or Northwind.
A buyer said he would do it if the seller paid shipping. I told them he had better jump on it. It disappeared.
I like PY, it gets traffic and if you want high end advice its a good place to get it.
PZ used to get more traffic. A few "big dogs" and knowledgeable Pontiac guys post here. But there used to be more.
I like how PZ you can speak you mind. Lots of overly sensitive people at PY.
Wish we had something like Yellow Bullet for Pontiacs.

What I do miss is B-mans avatar. Remember that HOT gal( but you could not see her face) in the baby blue with the "walk".
Dragncar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-17, 12:48AM   #9
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

Again , I misspoke myself when I said it was in the for sale section, as it was in the tech section & it was a question about how this guy could get a correct CC reading on a set of 670 heads when they were dirty & rusty. Plus he called them closed chamber heads which was completely incorrect but my question was how he could get the reading without them being clean. If you can see the heads you would have known why I asked that question & it wasn't bashing him it was a question, but I got banned for that. I also hope that we are all telling everyone you know about this site as it's a lot better then that other site. We have a bunch of guys & gals who know a lot here to. All you have to do is ask, & you'll get your answers. But you have top ask to get an answer.
Old 07-05-17, 02:07PM   #10
62cat

Default Ads

I have a 78 Gold s/e t/a for sale on PY. An administrator made a negative comment on my add. I had to report them and request the comment to be removed.
62cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 11:43PM   #11
rexs73gto
rexs73gto

Did it get removed or did it stay & you were told ,,, Your Banned, thats what would normally happen if you report an admin. They hate to be told anything about their behavior. Just another case of do as your told don't do as i do.
Old 07-06-17, 11:43AM   #12
62cat

Yes they removed it. I couldn't believe an administrator made the comment they did.
62cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-18, 10:58PM   #13
TedM

Casperson must be a real liberal snow flake. He sure as hell acts like one. Or he is a female.
TedM is offline   Reply With Quote