PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Pontiac Business Exchange
User Name
Password

Pontiac Business Exchange Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by business.

Old 06-20-11, 10:26AM   #1
Cerebral

Default Excellant Service!

Well I would just like to Extend my thanks and appreciation to the team over at SD Performance.

I Ordered an MR-1 505, Pump gas, 350 CFM E-heads, Solid Roller Cam. North Wind Intake. Bascily everything on an eninge from them.

Dave went well beyond my expecation! I was only sappose to get a short block and all the other pieces and I would assemble it. Well he even installed the Heads, Cam, Front Cover, Water pump, Ballancer. Even inculed a Pilot bearing in the crank. Speed Shops can never seem to find this bearing for me LOL.

All I can say is wow! I have been so very pleased with there custimer service, and quallity. I would like to recomend Dave @ SD to anyone.

Thanks Dave once again. I look foward to doing more buisness with you.

Here is a Pic once I finish building it.

http://imageshack.us/f/163/dscn0158i.jpg/
Old 06-20-11, 08:28PM   #2
Mark G
Northern Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post
Well I would just like to Extend my thanks and appreciation to the team over at SD Performance.

I Ordered an MR-1 505, Pump gas, 350 CFM E-heads, Solid Roller Cam. North Wind Intake. Bascily everything on an eninge from them.

Dave went well beyond my expecation! I was only sappose to get a short block and all the other pieces and I would assemble it. Well he even installed the Heads, Cam, Front Cover, Water pump, Ballancer. Even inculed a Pilot bearing in the crank. Speed Shops can never seem to find this bearing for me LOL.

All I can say is wow! I have been so very pleased with there custimer service, and quallity. I would like to recomend Dave @ SD to anyone.

Thanks Dave once again. I look foward to doing more buisness with you.

Here is a Pic once I finish building it.

http://imageshack.us/f/163/dscn0158i.jpg/
Very nice I built a 505 MR1 last winter with 350 cfm E-heads.If it's not fast enough I will call Dave for a set of highports..Keeping my money in Canada..
3250lbs
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 09:56PM   #3
Gach
Administrator

Hear...Nothing but good things about SD Performance.
Old 06-21-11, 10:39AM   #4
Cerebral

I am now realy hooked on purchasing from SD. Even tho they are 3000 miles away from me. We even got it started on Sunday as well. Just got to put the Doug Nash 5 spped and Drive shaft in, and we are off to the races. Friday, and Saturday.

I wish this 505 was lounder. even with no mufflers it seems so tame. I bet that will change once i get to 6000 RPM.
Old 06-21-11, 11:07PM   #5
t-bar

I got my E-heads and North wind intake from them a couple months ago . . Dave was great to deal with..

I highly recommend them .
t-bar is offline   Reply With Quote