PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Pontiac Business Exchange
User Name
Password

Pontiac Business Exchange Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by business.

Old 06-07-11, 06:25PM   #1
LS2GTO

Default Wher Is Mr Pontiac Thread?

People have a right to know who these people are they are buying from....even the dirt.

Jeff
LS2GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 10:35PM   #2
Gach
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2GTO View Post
People have a right to know who these people are they are buying from....even the dirt.

Jeff
What do you mean ? The threads was started by him about being bann from PY.it didn't belong in the business exchange section, had nothing to do with him doing business with PY. So why should PY name be dragged into it.
Old 06-07-11, 11:00PM   #3
bryan67gto

have to agree with Gach. He was pissed about a website not about PY as a company.
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 03:32PM   #4
LS2GTO

Nope...dont see it that way...he came on bitching about PY and how hes HELPED out all these people in the community.......and done so much for everyone.... so just back out the intials PY and its still the same BS!

.....read it again this time SLOW.

He should have been challenged and what BRET and I did was nothing less than PRESENTING THE FACTS (TRUTH) link by link.....hard to dispute huh?

Hes a JOKE and has never done anything buy stir up trouble, get into other peoples business and generally seek attention thats wasted time.

I cant beleive you deleted this LOU!

What happened to people in the community needing to know the truth?

I think its time for my NEW WEBSITE, a no hold bars site where the cold hard truth is exposed....past and present.
There are way to many CROOKS and CHEATS in this community and people need to know whos done what to whom.

People have A RIGHT TO KNOW, and this guy was your long time friend so he gets a free pass?

Oh well....Im done on here.

What a dissapointment. Look for my new site soon. Ive copied the thread so will post it up for all to see.

Jeff Harper
Raleigh, NC
LS2GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 04:49PM   #5
TIN TIGR

look at what i went thru with ron watt and tribal ?????..the truth means nada on pontiac websites..enjoy the politics..
TIN TIGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 06:32PM   #6
Mr.Pontiac

First off Thank You gentleman who understand my side!! I would like to clarify a couple of things if i may please!!
1st off!! Why does the other place refuse to post the curse words this gentleman used towards me after i even told him i would send a set free shipping??
2nd I guess i can claim my design, mine are (for those who can,t read mics.)
are .060 thats thousands of a inch thicker on the flange plus .060 longer on the shank( part you pound in)
3rd. Average time to make a set of water plugs 2 hrs. with polishing off burrs,
find a machinist willing to work for( my profit 3.00$ a set) why????
4th why i love Pontiac,s since 1970, ill do what i can to help guys out period.
5th, In 2 year span ill traveled on my own close to 300 miles to help 4 Pontiac guys out with no oil pressure( problems in oil galleys) never asked for a dime, one guy insisted i take 100.00$ for gas and i did!!
6thCrook, shame on you and you know who you arwe period! I bent over backwords to help you out and this is the respect i get
7th, regardless what you think of me, i forgot more than most guy spend on buying there short blocks from othere people just to do simple burnouts!!
8th,Im a CFFP member, profanity by you in your eyes is cool!! but for me a pray everyday for people like you;
9th,Honest person i am, if i don,t know i ask, all i ask from all members is read what was posted in my PRIVATE MAIL ALSO!!
10th, Lastely, I race for perfection and knowing when i leave this world someone can learn by my mistakes., Thank You for reading this message and ya , say a simple prayer for this man with short comings. He needs it more than i do!!
Mr.Pontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 06:32PM   #7
Gach
Administrator

Who did he cheat or screw out of money. I don't get it. Where's all the complaints in the business section. Like I said I've know him for 12 years in those 12 years he's made allot of trans actions on PZ you know how many complaints I've gotten Zerro nod-a. Here's one I found on PY

Quote:
67 Cruiser Awesome Member!
I was in need of a throttle ball/stud and 67 Cruiser responded to my post, and shipped me two that he had. Extremely helpful member, and a really stand up Pontiac guy!

Thanks again!

So the guy claim he was the one or first to produce the heater nipples big deal he might not have known someone else had already done it. Hell I never knew
They where even being produce. He has helped allot of people with little odds and ends just like the post says. He's a good guy so why run his name through
the mud.

Tin...Ron Watt is making good and trying like hell, he could have just walked away even made you and offer publicly. Doesn't sound like a crook to me. So unless you guys can show me where Rich has screw people out of money or product, that thread remains locked. Another thong try doing this on PY and see how far it goes.
Old 06-08-11, 09:01PM   #8
Jeffs 64

67, Check out the PID site... Are you in there?

http://www.pittsburghinternationaldragway.com/cars.htm
Jeffs 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 09:58PM   #9
Mr.Pontiac

Great picture,s Jeff, sorry my car was not there, man those were the days, i remember them well.
Old 06-08-11, 10:44PM   #10
bryan67gto

Default truth

Well there is always two sides to every truth. And if you look at history its always slanted 1 way or the other. And on a few of these complaint threads since we cant know what the true facts are It hard to say 1 side is right or wrong. But from what i've read on all of threads I will becareful if i chose to deal with one of theses companies. just like some of the posts Ive made Theres a few companies I wont deal with. But other guys have had no issues with them. TBH after the tribal tube posts Id be heard pressed to deal with either of you Tin or Ron. Even thou I am considering the Tri Y design for the Volvo. Only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIN TIGR View Post
look at what i went thru with ron watt and tribal ?????..the truth means nada on pontiac websites..enjoy the politics..
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 10:57PM   #11
Mr.Pontiac

Again my Thanks CFFP, Rich P.S. i probably won,t respond to any more smear tackicts or anything so fire away if you wish im done with the subject. God Bless!!
Old 06-09-11, 12:16AM   #12
TIN TIGR

gach, watt is full of poo..he is a liar, and has been all his life..ask his "pals"..his offer was not legit, it was just to look good to people dumb enough to trust him..

his trailer he left hanging sold for 1800 bucks..the cat who held the loan bailed hard..watt could have paid for it, but he just rode it out til the end, promising..then ran off in the nite..same with local machine shops,his shop landlord, the trailer park itself, and even his next door neighbor..then there is those biker guys..

that is why he is in hiding..far more folks than me want his butt for payment..

but thats not the point..the point is, why bother..everything will even out in the end..
TIN TIGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-11, 01:05AM   #13
screamingchief

FYI folks,I never said he (Rich) was a crook.

I said he's a bit of an opportunist,and more than a bit of a hypocrite,that's all.

If he can live with all that while claiming to be a devout christian,then I guess that's largely between him & god to decide if that's A-OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach
So the guy claim he was the one or first to produce the heater nipples big deal he might not have known someone else had already done it.Hell I never knew they were even being produced.
Yeah,that's utter crap Lou and you know it.

The links I posted in that last thread you deleted/locked proved beyond any shadow of doubt that he damn well knew about the "other" head fittings looonnnggg before he ever got the bright idea to make & sell those head fittings on his own.

Do you need me to post those links again???

So in plain and simple language he stole the basic idea for those head fittings from someone else,and he had absolutely no qualms about claiming that the idea was his from the get-go over @ that other forum,both very UN-christianlike actions if you ask me.

I guess the 7th commandment means absolutely nothing to Rich (thou shalt not steal).

Just admit it Lou,there is simply no way around that fact.

And your being ignorant of those facts Lou does'nt change them either...

The facts are what they are.

So,go ahead and ask anyone out there if they think that changing the basic design by a few thou here and there,if that is enough for Rich to claim his fittings to be a "unique" design,well I dunno about anyone else but I certainly know that I dont feel that is enough difference to claim it's an entirely unique design.

So I'm absolutely positive that he does'nt have the patent that he claimed to have on those fittings,and again all he has to do to prove me wrong on that deal is to post that patent no. for all of us to see and verify for ourselves.

I guess that part in the 8th commandment about bearing false witness against your neighbor & "thou shalt not lie" does'nt apply to all christians equally either.

But again that's between him and god I guess...

See there-in lies the hypocrisy in all this drama.

So I guess it's up to ya'll to decide what's right and what's wrong here.

Do you choose to "back-up" the proven hypocrite that also claims to be a devout christian,all while he completely (and conveniently) ignores at least two of the ten commandments that are part & parcel to his self professed beliefs,facts that have been proven out by his own words and actions in the past.

IMO all that is doing is endorsing that sorta thing...

Or maybe ya'll should just admit that what you've been shown in that previous thread was the gods honest truth,and then ya'll can own up to the fact that Rich indeed has some DEEP soul searching to do,and if he can then come to see that this is indeed the truth,then maybe he can act like a grown man and own up to those past mistakes like any true christian should,and maybe try to change his ways in the future,and maybe even seek out some redemption for those past misrepresentations he's made already.

Till then he should probably expect to catch some heat for those past misrepresentations he made.

Gach,you seem to understand the basic concept of redemption,that's all some of us are trying to get Rich to understand in a way,and if Rich can learn that what he's done was kinda a crap way to go about doing things,then maybe he can learn that he should clean up his act somewhat,and stop making those sorta BS claims about those head fittings.

He clearly was'nt the first to make those fittings.
His fittings are not "unique" either.
The fit is pretty much the same as the other head fittings.
The function is exactly the same as the others head fittings as well.
So all that's really left to debate would be the price issue.

It's like comparing the differences in paper clips or rubber bands or such...

So it's a simple choice really,stand for hypocrisy,or stand for truth.

Respect is'nt given,it's earned,and it's earned largely based on one's actions.

So if ya'll feel that stealing ideas and claiming them as your own and then lying about the truth of all that are the sorta actions that you feel should be praised,supported and respected by your actions and words here,well then I guess my comments are gonna largely fall on deaf ears here,but should you wanna take a stand (maybe even an unpopular stand @ that) for truth and honesty,then just admit that it's time for Rich to wake up and smell the coffee folks.

You know,the funny thing here is that it's not always that good/decent folks dont occasionally do some bad things once in a while,it's really about how those folks "own up" to those past bad actions,and how they address them when they come to be known by all.

So Rich,you can continue to live in denial and fool only yourself on that head fitting deal,or you can "step up" and admit the truth here,and own up to those past misrepresentations,and maybe earn a little respect in the process.

Rich,FYI these are'nt smear tactics either dude,just admit the truth here,and then you can free yourself of any sins related to that whole head fitting deal.

They say confession is good for the soul.

Bret P.
screamingchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-11, 01:15AM   #14
screamingchief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan67gto
have to agree with Gach. He was pissed about a website not about PY as a company.
PY owns/runs the forums (website) that suspended him,and FYI they are one and the same.

Cant really be PO'd @ one w/o being PO'd @ the other.

And yeah he complained that he had spent a bunch of $$$ @ PY for parts so he said felt he did'nt deserve to be suspended from the PY forums.

So yeah,that thread was about PY,he just did'nt state such clearly.

Not necessarily your mistake though,Rich's posts can be kinda hard to follow at times.

HTH

Bret P.
screamingchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-11, 05:18AM   #15
pontirag

so...screaming chief then... there are at least two people who are familiar with hipocrasy and lieing and denial.
pontirag is offline   Reply With Quote