PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Pontiac Business Exchange
User Name
Password

Pontiac Business Exchange Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by business.

Old 04-18-11, 10:21PM   #16
Ace-PPR
Engine Builder

You forget about my Valley Pans & Windage Trays. I had to pay for tooling and everything for those. Realy no different. KRE has a foundry on premisis?

It's all good man. I was just giving you a hard time. But I have alot invested in the pans and tooling. So those aren't relabeled. They are privatly made for me.

Ace
Old 04-18-11, 10:38PM   #17
PontiacKid73
Question Guru

sucks to see a few people wreck a good company

If its got Tits or Tires its going to be a problem
PontiacKid73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-11, 11:27PM   #18
Mark G
Northern Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacKid73 View Post
sucks to see a few people wreck a good company
PLease explain?
3250lbs
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-11, 11:52PM   #19
Robert C.
AllPontiac.com

[quote=ken c;388120]Ace you are in a different class than Kre and Tip you have agreements with manufactures that sell you parts so you can sell them under your own brand. kre and tip have put their money in casting patterns and cnc equipment and manufacture their own parts of their own design. AP also has put their money in casting pattern but have the marching done out of house, I guess edelbrock does the in house thing but they have had their pro port out over a year and no results thats where the hot air comment came from and no one crowing about their d-port, Ace nothing wrong with what you are doing just a different thing.
Ken

Ken,

AllPontiac has many 8 axis CNC machines in there shop (not just one) and does machine the items in house. We machine TWO to THREE THOUSAND PARTS Per DAY to .0002 ten thousand of an inch.

We machine our blocks at a machine shop with real machinist and real CNC machines to ASTM standards by robots. All they let you do is sweep up the chips. Or pick up their bad junk on the side of the road in Buffalo, New York.

You have no idea what even a precision machine shop is or looks like.

Why donít you come by for a tour one day? May be I would let you hold a cluster bomb or two we make. I may even take you out to lunch for a crow burger or two?

Tours are open anytime to all.

BTW: You should eat a bar of soap for writing emails with bad words in them about someone you know nothing about.
You may never know who will read them or where they may just POP up for everyone else to read.

Robert C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 12:05AM   #20
GTEEO

[quote=Robert C.;388127]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken c View Post
Ace you are in a different class than Kre and Tip you have agreements with manufactures that sell you parts so you can sell them under your own brand. kre and tip have put their money in casting patterns and cnc equipment and manufacture their own parts of their own design. AP also has put their money in casting pattern but have the marching done out of house, I guess edelbrock does the in house thing but they have had their pro port out over a year and no results thats where the hot air comment came from and no one crowing about their d-port, Ace nothing wrong with what you are doing just a different thing.
Ken

Ken,

AllPontiac has many 8 axis CNC machines in there shop (not just one) and does machine the items in house. We machine TWO to THREE THOUSAND PARTS Per DAY to .0002 ten thousand of an inch.

We machine our blocks at a machine shop with real machinist and real CNC machines to ASTM standards by robots. All they let you do is sweep up the chips. Or pick up their bad junk on the side of the road in Buffalo, New York.

You have no idea what even a precision machine shop is or looks like.

Why donít you come by for a tour one day? May be I would let you hold a cluster bomb or two we make. I may even take you out to lunch for a crow burger or two?

Tours are open anytime to all.

BTW: You should eat a bar of soap for writing emails with bad words in them about someone you know nothing about.
You may never know who will read them or where they may just POP up for everyone else to read.

I'll vouch for that! Awesome shop. Went for a road trip to pick up my short block. Got the tour!! ... Eric.
GTEEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 12:43AM   #21
bryan67gto

Hey Can i take you up on a tour later this summer when Im out that way. The wife would love it too. Hoping to head East later this summer for a few races. As soon as i get to track will send Frank some pics. Hes been a hugh help getting this car together.

Last edited by bryan67gto : 04-19-11 at 12:44AM. Reason: fat fingered spelling
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 05:05PM   #22
Scott Roberts

I think it should POP up right here and other places too for everyone to see....im just saying....if someone says something like that about u, I think they should stand up and defend it like a man.... those were some might big words.....lol. is that illegal? I mean after all, he is always spouting off about people being sueded and such. Ken...do u make that same request to other men...are there some deeper issues we need to discuss here...its ok guy..I don't judge, it is 2011u know, those kinda issues r more widely accepted these days....
Scott Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 05:14PM   #23
Robert C.
AllPontiac.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan67gto View Post
Hey Can i take you up on a tour later this summer when Im out that way. The wife would love it too. Hoping to head East later this summer for a few races. As soon as i get to track will send Frank some pics. Hes been a hugh help getting this car together.

Yes you may come by. Just call ahead so I can hide the bombs. And the MR-1A block we took in on trade.

Everyone is welcome anytime.

Last edited by Robert C. : 04-19-11 at 05:54PM.
Old 04-19-11, 07:37PM   #24
PontiacKid73
Question Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar-Pontiac View Post
PLease explain?
From my experience with KRE i haven't had a problem with them, and as far as i have seen they make good parts. My buddy just got a 535 built from them and it was assembled in the time quoted at the price quoted, and when a question came up they had a polite answer. if he needed another part he called and they sent it out just right away. But the common trend i see on multiple forums and reviews is that customer service is poor, again i haven't dealt with that personally. "Wreck" was probably a bit harsh of a word, more like dent their reputation.

And i would love to go on that tour, seeing a high end machine shop is always cool. and holy cow 8-axis machines?!? i didn't even know they made that many Axises

If its got Tits or Tires its going to be a problem
PontiacKid73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 08:02PM   #25
ken c

Bob as the old saying goes Birds of a feather flock together een if they do migrate between countries.
Ken
ken c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 08:19PM   #26
Robert C.
AllPontiac.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken c View Post
Bob as the old saying goes Birds of a feather flock together een if they do migrate between countries.
Ken
Now how about that! You should know of all people. You and your KRE and TIN buddies are one for all and all for one. Put you all in a can and shake them up and no matter who falls out they are the same. XXXX

Do they really know you are on this site without their permission on their company time clock? Or are you paid to be company spokes person or their voice box? I would really like you to post your emails so I wonít have to.
Old 04-19-11, 08:37PM   #27
Ace-PPR
Engine Builder

"I would really like you to post your emails so I won’t have to." [/quote]

I want to see them! I have saved e-mails from someone as well! ;-)

Ace
Old 04-19-11, 10:40PM   #28
Scott Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-PPR View Post
"I would really like you to post your emails so I wonít have to."
I want to see them! I have saved e-mails from someone as well! ;-)
Ace[/quote]

Post em up Ace...lets see what u got.....
Scott Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 11:32AM   #29
Ace-PPR
Engine Builder

My e-mails are for another time! Like when I need them! Sorry. And honestly they have nothing to do with this subject.

Ace
Old 04-20-11, 01:02PM   #30
bryan67gto

Well Ace since you brought them up in previous thread. Think you should post them. If they have nothing to do with this topic why did you mention them on posting #28.
TBH thou like I've said before. Seems some have good experiances and others Bad with these More popular or Larger Shops. If you dont want to put proof down on an issue then dont bring it up.
Im not a KRE fan, but I'm not going to tell people dont use them. For people that do, Like some other companies just beware the Customer service is up and down. Still feel if it wasnt for KRE,Butler, etc... Pontiacs would be dieing fast. These guys are keeping us going. and Going faster every year.
bryan67gto is offline   Reply With Quote