PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS

Go Back   PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS >
General
> Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted
User Name
Password

Parts & Cars For Sale & Wanted Remember - not all who view this board are members who have access to your E-mail address or PM. So post your Asking Price, Pics ,e-mail address, phone number, area code ( so one could get shipping cost ) and a good Description.

sponser links

Old 02-09-08, 04:09PM   #1
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

Default 69 firebird parts for sale along with other pontiac parts

I have a few 69 firebird parts for sale along with a few other pontiac items, they are as follows

*69 firebird dash instrument carrier, nice condition cept for someone cut out the area where the radio goes, probably to put an aftermarket radio in, this part sells for $395.00 repo when in stock, this one I will sell for $200.00, if you want the factory guage cluster -160 MPH speedo and fuel guage add another $100.00

*I have 4, 69 firebird orginal headlight bezels, 3 of them are perfect orginals 1 of them has scuff marks where it looks like someone tried to remove a headlight with a screwdriver, $ 100.00 for all 4, these sell for 50 dollars each repo when in stock.

*complete 69 firebird tail lenses with perfect baskets $300.00 OBO.

* 69 firebird dash pad no rust, this one is an original with correct factory mounting studs, the pad is cracked but would make for a good recover core $ 100.00 these go for $265.00 dollars reproduction when they can be found in stock.

Non firebird related items

* I have 2 cast iron 4 barrel intakes, these are the pre 71 non smogger type quadrajet , $ 100.00 EACH

* Aluminum performer pontiac intake, good shape ready to bolt on $75.00

*68-72 A-Body, a hard to find manual steering box with pitman arm, this box is in pretty good shape ,I ran it on my 68 lemans, no major play has slight leak probably just needs gasket
$ 100.00

*68-72 A-body underhood A/C-heater box, this is the unit that bolts to the firewall that cover the heater and a/c holes , its in really nice shape, no cracks, even has the blower motor still attached it may also fit other years and models if you research it $ 150.00

* I have a set of bare ported cast iron heads , casting # 13, they flow in the 250-260 cfm range I was told, one head does have to be welded on the exhaust side runner due to core shift when casted, very small hole can be repaired easily, the port job is very nice and were done by a local pontiac racer. If interested I can have the heads flowed for a little extra $$$ as is I'll take $500.00 OBO, I know the port work cost over 600 dollars and that price was for a friend of the head porter.I can try to take some pics of the heads if anyone is interested in them.

I also have a late 67, early 68 428 4 bolt main shortblock. I has been bored 30 over , the factory Arma steel crank was cut 10/10. The crank has been lightened and balanced for use of 6.625 BME aluminum rods with top of the line JE PISTONS. The block also has oil restrictors installed. This block is only for sale to someone local who can come take a look at it and pick it up, I dont feel like dealing with shipping $2,500.00

I also have a set of used T&D offset shaft mount rockers, the offset is .550 if I recall correctly, I can varify the offset if anyone is interested in them, they sold for 1,200 new a few years back but can be had now for only $350.00

all of the above items *do not* include any shipping to your location

thanks for any responses I get in advance, everyone have a great day.

email for more info or questions GREATGTO@AOL.COM
GREATGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-08, 08:02PM   #2
schoust

I asked you about the headlight bezzels over on Py a couple of times now?? Are you still interested in selling them? If so I would gladly take them off your hands. let me know with some pictures please................
schoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-08, 11:21AM   #3
garlanka

Are either one of the intakes off of a 67? If so, I am very interested.
garlanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-08, 03:30PM   #4
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoust View Post
I asked you about the headlight bezzels over on Py a couple of times now?? Are you still interested in selling them? If so I would gladly take them off your hands. let me know with some pictures please................
I sent you pics the first time you asked but the email came back as invalid, maybe it was typed in wrong, so I sent you pics again today
Old 02-17-08, 03:31PM   #5
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlanka View Post
Are either one of the intakes off of a 67? If so, I am very interested.
one intake is a 68 the other is a 69
Old 02-23-08, 01:26AM   #6
GET IT ON
Pontiholic

Great GTO, Could you send me a picture of the dash instrument panel? My er, project doesn't have one. I want to jump on the speedo and fuel gauge, but it may not be speed reading high enough. Oh, do you have the other gauges, oil presure, water temp, alt gauge? (guess that kind of lets a cat out of the bag on what type 6.0 chassis I'm trying to build now!)
GET IT ON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-08, 03:38PM   #7
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

Pm And Email Sent Get It On
Old 02-23-08, 03:41PM   #8
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

update, the shaft mount rockers are *sold*
Old 06-19-10, 10:43PM   #9
FireBird455

do you have any 69 door panels
FireBird455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-10, 08:40AM   #10
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

No door panels
Old 06-20-10, 02:26PM   #11
FireBird455

back seat
FireBird455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-10, 11:10PM   #12
GREATGTO
Pontiac Nut

all I have left is a dash pad and the plastic insert for the dash and taillights. not in best of condition