View Single Post
Old 03-16-17, 03:19AM   #6
Registered User
Join Date: May 2010
Location: oklahoma city oklahoma
Posts: 6
Smile Floored filter

you mean the Floored filter known as FL-1A, yes its the long one, ,,5 1/4 long by 3 3/4 wide.(u usually have to keep a ford floored to keep up with everybody else)

Last edited by MadOkie : 03-16-17 at 03:38AM.
MadOkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04157 seconds with 13 queries